Friday, August 15, 2014

Blogging via an app #hashtag

This is my first blog post submitted via the Blogger app for iOS. 
I am a few sentences in and I am already seeing some of the shortcomings. Firstly, as one might notice from the included picture, I haven't found a way to rotate pictures taken with the camera.  Secondly, the iPhone keyboard is missing one key item: commas. Surprisingly, typing standard text is simple even on the relatively small green of my iPhone 4s. This is largely a result of the power of autocorrect. At this point, I would share with you an interesting article about the history of autocorrect. However, according to the reviews there is no way to insert links. The irony is not lost on me. The Google search engine is built to look for which websites are most linked to.

Let's try this writing out the link in HTML. 
<a href="http://www.wired.com/2014/07/history-of-autocorrect/">wired</a>

We'll see if that works. If not just search for Wired the history of autocorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment