Friday, July 19, 2013

Noticed and Wondered #hashtag

Has anyone else noticed the "temporary structure used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other large structures" that is surrounding the building across the walk from the SOE? I wonder if in the future, members of the 2063 MAC Cohort will have assignments where they (telepathically) discuss the important of creating cognitive hover boards for students.

Has anyone noticed that on Friday afternoon, three people forgot water bottles and one person left her lunch in Shari's class. Personally I noticed another sign of the cognitive wear and tear on my brain when I misspelled the word "the" on one of my facilitators evaluations. (I had "te", wait a second, there is supposed to be an "h" in there). I wonder if anyone else has noticed that we don't smile as much in class, but we laugh a lot more (When you get tired, you just jump from exhaustion to silliness).

No comments:

Post a Comment