Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Even Numbers #hashtag

The problem with even numbers is that they are divisible by two. I've never been one for making resolutions, but I have tried to set goals for the year. At the end of last year, I set two goals. Therein lies the problem. For one of them, I was completely successful. Although I still haven't checked my grades, school seems to be going well. For the other, I was a complete failure (there is still a lingering, albeit completely irrational hope). I still haven't figured out if I would trade one success for the other, not that I have the option. So this year, I am going to set an odd number of goals. That at the end of the year, I will know how well I did. I will be able to tell whether I am a failure or a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment